Athens By Night Tour
Athens By Night Private Tour – Duration 5 Hours
- Acropolis Hill- Parthenon – Erechtheion – Dionysus Theatre – Herodion Odeon
- Temple of Zeus – Arch of Hadrian
- Old Olympic Stadium
- Parliament – Changing of the Guards
- Academy of science – Athens University – National Library
- Lycabettus Hill
- Mikrolimano port
Athens is transformed in the evening. The monuments are golden against the skyline and the Athenians come out to play in the cool night air. Enjoy a brief drive of the city before being taken to a
Greek traditional tavern for dinner as pre-discussed by yourself and your driver. Your evening will start with a ride to the port of Piraeus, passing by the port of Zeas (private yachts) and a short stop to the famous Mikrolimano, then Acropolis and the Parthenon by night, the Temple of Zeus, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the former Royal Palace which is now the Greek House of Parliament, the Trilogy of culture ( University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library) then you will see the Panathenian, where the first
modern Olympic Games were held in 1896 and you will continue on to Lycabettus hill (Saint George) that is Athens’ highest hill, offering a superb panoramic view of all city!
Τhen you can finish your night by having a dinner either in a traditional Greek Taverna at Placa with live Greek music and Greek folklore dances or at Piraeus port, spectacular Microlimano, next to the sea!
Nightlife in Athens
Athens is virtually a paradise for night owls. Whether you start with dinner and then hit the clubs or begin with a couple of drinks before making your way to one of the many live music
establishments, the city is sure to keep you entertained until the early hours. The atmosphere in some of the bars and dance clubs has to be seen to be believed, while a visit to a bouzouki club is an experience not to be missed. In summer, in particular, it appears that everyone is out on the town. The seaside resorts of Glyfada, Vouliagmeni, and Varkiza and the northern suburb of Kifissia are especially popular and provide a cool respite from the city. But the choice is not limited to bars and club. There are countless coffee shops that stay open until late at night, taverns, restaurants, theatres and cinemas (both indoor and outdoor).
Please take time to read carefully our terms and conditions.
Private Tours are personal and flexible just for you and your party.
- local taxes
- Baggage charges
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses (drinks, meals etc.)
- Visa costs
- Sightseeing and services other than those mentioned in our itineraries. If in doubt whether something is included in the price of the tour, please inquire.
- Drivers must work under strict legal and time restrictions. Therefore you will be dropped back at convenient stops, depending on the traffic conditions. Our drivers will do their best to drop-offs at your hotel or as near as possible unless stated otherwise. Drivers will be happy to assist and advise you.
- The drivers are not a licensed to accompany you on your walk to the top of the Acropolis or inside any other site or museum. If you require a licensed guide to tour the sites with you, you need to hire one additionally.
- Suitable clothing and athletic walking shoes are recommended for your comfort
- Hats, sunglasses and suntan lotion are highly recommended.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour, excluding some museums.
- Clothing: When visiting Churches and Monasteries entrance will be allowed only to those with proper outfits i.e. Gentlemen (long trousers) and ladies (skirts, not short ones). These are places of worship and we pay them the respect they deserve.
- Firstly and most importantly. ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE CONFIRMED BY Olivesea.gr
- In respect to Day Tours cancellations. There is NO cancellation fee (deposit or full amount) WILL be refunded. That’s right you will be fully refunded 100% the amount you have paid whether it is a deposit or the full amount, just so long as you cancel your reservation at least 48 hours before your service date.
- Apart from the above cancellation limits, NO refunds will be made. If though, you fail to make your appointment for reasons that are out of your hands, that would be, in connection with the operation of your airline or cruise ship or strikes, extreme weather conditions or mechanical failure. You WILL be refunded 100% of the paid amount.
- Let it be noted that, if your cancellation date is over TWO (2) months away from your reservation date, It has been known for third-party providers such as credit card companies, PayPal, etc. to charge a levy fee usually somewhere between 2-4%.
- Olive sea.gr reserves the right to cancel your booking at any time, when reasons beyond our control arise, such as strikes, prevailing weather conditions, mechanical failures, etc. occur. In this unfortunate case, you shall be immediately notified via the email address you used when making your reservation and your payment WILL be refunded 100%.
- Please take the time to carefully go through the individual terms and conditions for your information and protection. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you have read and understood the various terms associated with your contract in advance to placing any bookings.