TERMS & CONDITIONS
The business owner of Olivesea.gr is Vasileios Vlachos our registered office is at 34 Omirou Str, 10672 Athens, Greece, and our company (Olive Sea Travel) number is 00206Ε60000444501 authorized by the Greek ministry of tourism. You can call us at +30 6946138135. Email: email@example.com
Please take the time to carefully go through the individual terms and conditions for your information and protection. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you have read and understood the various terms associated with your contract in advance to placing any bookings.
By making a booking with Olivesea.gr, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted on our website from time to time.
- Olivesea.gr provides secure payment services via Alpha Bank Greece.
- All payments made by credit cards are processed through the electronic payment platform “Alpha e-Commerce” of Alpha Bank and use TLS 1.1 encryption with 128-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
- Name: Alpha Bank A.E.
- Adress: 40 Stadiou Str. – 102 52 ATHENS
- IBAN: GR58 0140 3470 3470 0200 2014 474
- Account Number: 347002002014474
- BIC/SWIFT: CRBAGRAA
- Owner Name: Vasileios Vlachos (Βασιλειος Βλαχος)
- Credit Card (Visa – Visa Electron – American Express – Diners – MasterCard – Maestro – MasterPass)
- Private Tours are personal and can be modified for your and your party’s needs.
- The company reserves the right to change the itineraries or routes if necessary.
- Participation and all tours are also subject to any additional conditions applicable by the Carriers and Operators.
- Every and all prices quoted are based on tariffs in use at the time of printing and are subject to increase without any previous notice consequent upon any increase in the basic tariffs and/or the imposition of any taxes.
- Olivesea.gr is not responsible for items left behind.
Drivers will wait maximum 60 minutes after the indicated pick up time, kindly be on time, otherwise, you will be considered a “No-Show” and charged accordingly.
- local taxes
- Baggage charges
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses (drinks, meals etc.)
- Visa costs
Sightseeing and services other than those specified in our itineraries. When in doubt whether something is included in the price of the tour, please inquire.
We provide non-smoking Sedan – Mini Vans – Mini Bus vehicles, Mercedes Benz Full air-conditioned. All vehicles are covered by a fully comprehensive insurance policy and licensed by the Greek National Tourism Organization
Our company΄s vehicles consist οf: sedans, minivans, minibusses. If you are in need of a larger vehicle (for larger groups) please inform us on the contact form so we may have ample time to book one for you.
For transfer services between 23:30 – 05:30 there will be a 25% surcharge. (Night rate)
- Drivers work under strict legal and time restrictions. These must be obeyed. Therefore you will be dropped back at convenient stops, depending on the traffic conditions. Our drivers will do their best to drop you off at your hotel or as near as possible unless stated otherwise. Drivers will be happy to assist and advise you.
- The drivers are not authorized to accompany you on your walk to the top of the Acropolis or inside any other site and/or museum. If you desire or require a legitimate guide to tour the sites with you, you must hire one additionally.
A 20% deposit is required, from our customers, in order to secure their reservation.
Smoking is not permitted in the vehicles by law but all tours make frequent stops.
- All the guides, on the various tours, lecture in English. A previous arrangement must be made to lecture in another language.
- A special offer is on for our guests to have a certified tour guide. They will show you on the site and /or museum and happily share their knowledge with you. The tour guides we cooperate with are authorized and have experience in the museums, archaeological, historical and religious sites of Greece. They are ready to meet your expectations, to answer your questions and to guide you thoroughly through Greece.
Entrance to Churches and Monasteries visited in our tours is allowed to gentlemen (long trousers) and ladies (long skirt) with the proper outfit.
At the time of booking it is the customer’s responsibility to inform us of any additional requirements such as child car seat or mobility provisions for transfers. Please note, however, these cannot be guaranteed.
Rates quoted include handling 1 piece of luggage per person.
The EU directive 2003/20/EC states that children must use an appropriate child seat until they reach the age of 12 years or until they reach a height of 135 cm. However, for licensed taxis, there is an exemption. If no child seat is available, children of 3 years of age or over may travel as long as they wear an adult seat belt. Children under 3 years of age may be transported without a seat belt or safety harness as long as they travel in the rear of the vehicle.
Any passengers traveling in a wheelchair must inform us at the time of booking; this is to ensure that the correct vehicle is available to meet your specific requirements. We will also need to be informed if wheelchairs are folding, manual or include a battery and/or motor. This policy also applies to scooters.
Olivesea.gr acts only as an agent for the hotels, ferry companies, railroads, airlines, motorcoach companies and of owners and conductors providing accommodation, transportation or other services. All coupons, exchange orders, receipts, contracts, and tickets are issued subject to any and all tariffs, terms and other conditions under which any accommodation, transportation or any other services whatsoever are provided by any such coupons. Exchange orders, receipts, contracts, and tickets shall be deemed to be consent to the further conditions:
Olivesea.gr, shall not be or become liable or responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation, or other services resulting directly or indirectly, from acts of God, danger, incident at or from the sea, fire breakdown in machinery or equipment, acts of Government or other authorities, de jure or de facto, wars, thither declared or not, strikes, riots, customs regulations, delays or cancellations, or change of itinerary of schedules, or from any cause beyond Olivesea.gr’s, control, or for any loss or damage resulting from improper or insufficient, passports, visas or other documents, and that Olivesea.gr, shall not be or become liable or responsible for any additional expense or liability sustained or incurred by the purchaser as a result of the foregoing causes.
Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the tour(s) unless insured. Small articles, coats, wraps, cameras and other hand baggage are entirely under the care of the passenger, who is cautioned against the risk attached to these being left in vehicles.
Complaints must be in writing and should be submitted within 21 days.
Clients wishing to join the tour at the departure point are requested to present themselves not later than 15 MINUTES BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME shown in this brochure. This is valid for all land tours and the one day cruise.
- Firstly and most importantly. ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE CONFIRMED BY “Olivesea.gr”.
- In respect to Day Tours cancellations. There is NO cancellation fee (deposit or full amount) WILL be refunded. That’s right you will be fully refunded 100% the amount you have paid whether it is a deposit or the full amount , just so long as you cancel your reservation at least 48 hours before your service date.
- In respect to our Multiple Day Tours Cancellations. Here “Olivesea.gr” will also be happy to refund your entire amount unfortunately when we have already booked hotels it is entirely up to their cancellation policy. If they don’t have a charge you WILL be refunded 100% of the amount paid whether it is a deposit or the full amount, just so long as you cancel your reservation at least TEN (10) days before your service date
- In respect to our Shared Tours our policy is simple Here “Olivesea.gr” will also be happy to refund your entire amount unfortunately when we have already booked hotels it is entirely up to their cancellation policy. If they don’t have a charge you WILL be refunded 100% of the amount paid whether it is a deposit or the full amount, just so long as you cancel your reservation at least TEN (10) days before your service date.
- Our policy in relation to our Island Hopping is slightly different as a result of numerous third parties. There will be a cancellation fee per person. This will amount to 20% of the value of the tour. This fee will be charged when the cancellation occurs at least FORTY-FIVE (45) days beforehand and is received in written form via the written address you used when making your reservation. The amount of the fee will change in consideration to the cancellation date. But all cancellations MUST be received in written form as stated above.
- For cancellations that occur FORTY-FIVE to THIRTY (45 to 30) days prior to arrival 30% of the total package price, per person will be charged.
- For cancellations that occur TWENTY-NINE to TWENTY-ONE (29 to 21) days prior to arrival 40% of the total package price, per person will be charged.
- For cancellations, TWENTY to TWO (20 to 02) days prior to arrival 80% of the total package price, per person will be charged.
- For cancellations ONE (01) day prior to the day of arrival and no-shows there will be NO refunds.
- Apart from the above cancellation limits, NO refunds will be made. If though, you fail to make your appointment for reasons that are out of your hands, that would be, in connection with the operation of your airline or cruise ship or strikes, extreme weather conditions or mechanical failure. You WILL be refunded 100% of the paid amount.
- Let it be noted that, if your cancellation date is over TWO (2) months away from your reservation date, It has been known for third-party providers such as credit card companies, PayPal, etc. to charge a levy fee usually somewhere between 2-4%.
- Olivesea.gr reserves the right to cancel your booking at any time, when reasons beyond our control arise, such as strikes, prevailing weather conditions, mechanical failures, etc. occur. In this unfortunate case, you shall be immediately notified via the email address you used when making your reservation and your payment WILL be refunded 100%.
We hope your travel arrangements run as smoothly as possible, we will do everything in our power to make it so, so that your holiday will be memorable and enjoyable. However, if you have a complaint while you are at a resort, you must first report it immediately to the local representative of the supplier. If the problem cannot be resolved on the spot you should make a written complaint to the supplier’s representative in the resort and also report the matter, in writing, to Olivesea.gr within 14 days of returning to your country. Please note that you should allow 28 days so that all issues if any, that arise can be discussed, concluded and resolved.
If you incur any extra expenses when in a resort, you must obtain and keep any receipts detailing each cost. Failure to send in receipts as part of a complaint may waive your right to claim back any amount owed.
Excess Luggage, Behavior & Liability
Should you be carrying any excess luggage such as more than 1 bag per person, surfboards, golf clubs, bicycles, but not limited to, or other oversized items, you will need to inform us when booking to ensure we or, our suppliers can provide the correct transport vehicle. Should you fail to notify us, you will be liable for any additional costs that occur. In any case, if the above does not fit in the proposed vehicles there will be an extra charge, on which you will be informed and agreed.
Our suppliers reserve the right to terminate the transfer if you or your party’s behavior or conduct is disruptive towards the driver or other passengers. Neither we nor the suppliers will accept any liability for any extra costs incurred. Passengers are forbidden to consume alcoholic drinks on any transfer. Whatever costs incurred by you or your party due to damages on a transfer must be paid by your or your party at your destination and we or the supplier will not be liable for these costs.
In any case such as we are acting, only as a booking agent we have no liability for any of the transfer arrangements, and in particular any liability for any illness, personal injury, death or loss of any kind, unless caused by our negligence. Any claim for damages for injury, illness or death arising from your use of the transfer services, must be brought against the operator of the transfer services and will be under the jurisdiction of the law of the country in which the transfer is being provided.
Data Protection Policy
User Agreement Governing the use of the Olivesea.gr Website
When placing a booking you guarantee us that the details you have supplied are correct, including passenger names, dates and credit or debit card details.
If there are any changes to the details supplied, it will be your responsibility